DEBT COLLECTION IN AFRICA
Debt Collection in Africa. Corporate and Commercial Debt Recovery from any Business in any African Country. We operate on a No-Success No-Fee basis; no hidden costs.
We are extremely proud of our 21-year unblemished reputation! Our Clients are who got us to the top, and we stay there because we make sure that they are looked after like the Kings they are!
Kredcor operates within the law and according to all regulations and ethics guarding our profession. Please feel free to contact The Council for Debt Collectors (CFDC); as well as The Association of Debt Recovery Agents (ADRA)
DEBT COLLECTION / OVERDUE ACCOUNT RECOVERY
- Let Us assist after you have tried everything, with no luck…
- Our Service is mainly Pre-Legal; we deliver an essential service BEFORE litigation is even considered!
- Kredcor executes all pre-legal Debt Collection steps in order to avoid forever ongoing and expensive Litigation.
- We carefully document and store communication & actions to enhance possible future action and minimise legal costs.
- We always and under all circumstances handle your clients / customers with the dignity they deserve.
- We honour your Business and reputation in all aspects! And ditto ours.
- We never waste your time or money; we will notify you ASAP should we not be successful.
- Report-back is our strength! We afford high value to your “need to know”!
- Debt Recovery done country-wide & Africa & Globally.
- Our Personnel continuously portray a truly professional and hands-on, friendly but persistent unwavering approach.
THIRD PARTY DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES – (A DEFINITION FROM WIKIPEDIA)
A Debt Collection agency is a third-party agency, called such because such agencies were not a party to the original contract. The agency takes a percentage of debts successfully collected; sometimes known in the industry as the “Pot Fee” or potential fee upon successful collection. The collection agency makes money only if money is collected from the debtor (often known as a “No Collection – No Fee” basis). Depending on the type of debt, the age of the account and how many attempts have already been made to collect on it, the fee could range from 10% to 50%.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU: